RE: Precedence rules for QuantifiedExpr - OrExpr - AndExpr

I was rather surprised by this comment, but looking at the way the spec is
written, I can see how you came to this conclusion. I'm pretty sure the
intent was that

some x in y satisfies a or b

should parse as

some x in y satisfies (a or b)

I'm copying it to public-qt-comments so that it gets onto the list of
last-call comments.

Michael Kay