RE: ANNOUNCE: XQuery Implementation Demo available online from X-Hive

Hi Michael,

I agree with that. You typically don't want to rely on the implicit
document list though because the meaning of the implicit document list
is implementation dependent.

In our implementation you're able to select an explicit collection of
documents to run the XQuery against which is quite useful in a database
environment.

Regards,

Jeroen

=====
Run XQueries with our online XQuery implementation:
http://www.x-hive.com/xquery

X-Hive Corporation
Jeroen van Rotterdam, CTO
e-mail: jeroen@x-hive.com