Re: use of Priority vs Conformance Levels

IT probably could be an Action Item for someone to do #1 - and once we find
out why they are changing, and if they intend to change all their
documents,  then we can discuss if we want to do anything. And,
unfortunately, I won't be around or have consistent email for the next
week, so I think it better if some one else  pursues #1

Lynne