RE: Issue 1041: ICS Good Practices: 1.2 A, B., C

The reason I wrote - add another column - is that given the example Lofton
showed us (webCGM) that is exactly what they did.  Since this is a
technique, and we already have columns, adding a column that contains the
link is one way to do this.  As you point out - not the only way.  We could
add another technique to advocate pointing to EARL or a testing webpage,
etc.

--lynne