Re: Issue 1041: ICS Good Practices: 1.2 A, B., C

Le 17 mars 2005, à 06:41, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux a écrit :

> Le mercredi 16 mars 2005 à 13:38 -0500, Karl Dubost a écrit :
>>> In the latter case, add an additional column, to indicate the result
>>> of executing the tests.  To avoid confusion as to what an ICS is, we
>>> recommend, adding an additional column.
>>
>> By adding a column, do we mean something that we are adding a table to
>> an HTML Table?
>
> I don't think we need that level of precision in the technique;

misunderstanding. :))) I don't want to go in that level of details. I
was afraid it was the case…

> the way
> we present the ICS, it's clearly tabular data (1 feature, and 4 items
> complete for each feautre), so it is pretty clear what adding a column
> means, whatever the representation format is in the end.

As in adding something in tabular data more than in a graph or
something else. Tabular data not being the only possible form. But's
it's fine with me. :)

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***