Re: draft minutes QAWG teleconference March 14 2005

Le 14 mars 2005, à 14:50, Tim Boland a écrit :
> (Note to Karl: I did not record due dates for Action Items
> AI-20050314-02
> and 20050314-09, but I tentatively put (***in one week***?) in to
> maintain
> consistency of the action item list.  Please advise if these due dates
> need
> to be changed.  Thanks!)

Yes perfect. Thank you very much Tim for it.

> NEXT TELECONFERENCES

We forgot to mention that there will be a teleconference this next
monday March 21, 2005.

Nothing else to say about the minutes, except they are good ;)

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***