Fwd: Request to advance UAAG 1.0 to Proposed Recommendation

QAWG members --

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2002OctDec/0006.html

It might be interesting for us to have a quick look at this, and see if
UAAG has made the same sorts of changes that are reported for WCAG20.

Ref:  http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/qawg-issues-html#x101

-Lofton