RE: clarification - time needed for TestGL

> I think that probably will have to wait until we see more about
Dimitris'

> proposals, and what Kirill comes up with (new text, issues list, etc).

I don't think we need new text from me to estimate the time for Test GL
issues on the f2f. Here is what I sent earlier this week [1]. It will
take 3-4h, based on the previous teleconf's rate.

=====================================

>Review the fixes for the issues brought up on the last special TestGL

>telcon. See issues list [2] and minutes [3]. I won't be able to send
the

>revised draft this week. Most likely will do so on Monday 10/7, right

>before the f2f. Big items:

-        Issue 79 - alternative formulation of the checkpoints to be
more result oriented then process oriented

-        Guideline 3  - fuzzy, review of the rewrite

-        Go through Gd 4 - 7.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2002Oct/0006.html

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2002Sep/0067.html

[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2002Oct/0002.html