Re: MathML Core authoring tools?

On 07/12/2022 18:12, Deyan Ginev wrote:
> where we'd like to generate the layout-oriented:
>
> <mo fence="true">|</mo>
> <mi>A</mi>
> <mo fence="true">|</mo>

Note that it is possible to get latex to output such a format while it
is typesetting. I added

$\left| A \right|$

to the end of the attached tex  file and the latex log has (after indenting)

  <math tex:class="inner"
xmlns:tex="http://typesetting.eu/2021/LuaMathML"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML">
   <mo fence="true" lspace="0" rspace="0" symmetric="true">|</mo>
   <mi>𝐴</mi>
   <mo fence="true" lspace="0" rspace="0" symmetric="true">|</mo>
  </math>

See https://github.com/zauguin/luamml

David

Disclaimer

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is: 30 St. Giles, Oxford, OX1 3LE, United Kingdom. Please see our Privacy Notice <https://www.nag.com/content/privacy-notice> for information on how we process personal data and for details of how to stop or limit communications from us.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses and malware by Microsoft Exchange Online (EOP)