Re: MathML Core authoring tools?

Hello everybody,

In order to get the ball rolling, I started to rewrite the intro (with
some WIP warnings) and split the page into two subsections (MathML Core
and MathML Full). Of course, it's a wiki so feel free to do your own
changes.
 From now on, I'll use
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Math_Tools#Tools_for_MathML_Core to refer to
MathML Core tools on MDN or other places.

On 06/12/2022 09:04, Frédéric WANG wrote:
> - We can probably remove "Mozilla Gecko/Firefox" and "Apple WebKit"
> from the list, since all the three main engines are going to support
> MathML Core.

Removed. Instead the intro just refers MathML Core as "the markup
language for maths implemented in web engines", anticipating a bit when
Chrome releases support for it.

> - I'm still maintaining TeXZilla and it was updated in 2019 during the
> MathML Core simplification (although it may probably still generate
> non-MathML Core features in some rare cases).

I moved it to the MathML Core section together with:

- itex2MML (I saw some commits showing effort to align with core)

- Temml (aligning on MathML Core according to comments on
https://github.com/mdn/content/pull/22640)

- LaTeXML (effort to align with core, ready for the next release)

--
Frédéric Wang