Re: MathML Core authoring tools?

I personally only used the word "remove" for the particular case of
"Mozilla Gecko/Firefox" and "Apple WebKit". As I said, I don't think
it's really relevant to have them listed since the point of MathML Core
is exactly to have native support in all browsers (which hopefully will
soon be the case).

My main concern is that many of these tools are probably obsolete and
didn't do any effort to align with MathML Core (or even MathML 4) which
can be confusing for users. Typically, I'm thinking of tools generating
MathML markup that is not supported cross-browsers. I'm fine with having
a separate section for tools targeting MathML Core (again with some
flexibility regarding what it means), so at least it can be easily used
as a reference (e.g. from MDN).

I don't have strong opinions about what to do with legacy tools, but
definitely the page in the current form (a long list of MathML <= 3
tools) can be improved. The introductory paragraph should probably also
be rewritten (reference to 'many browsers', MathML3 etc).

--
Frédéric Wang