Re: [mathml-core] Enabling MathML-Core

Thanks Brian,

What worked for me on Google Chrome for Linux just now:

Step 1: visit  chrome://flags/
Step 2: enable "Experimental Web Platform features"
Step 3: relaunch
Step 4: visit some MathML page, e.g.
https://mdn.mozillademos.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/MathML_Project/MathML_Torture_Test$samples/MathML_Torture_Test
Step 5: It works! upto a point

I wonder if there is a way to sniff whether a Chromium-based agent
with "experimental MathML" enabled is visiting a page already?
That way I could disable the automatic MathJax rendering I have on my
own pages and proofread them with the current experimental features.
If not, I can always add a query parameter to get to the raw
rendering, so I'm only fishing for easy wins here.

Cheers,
Deyan