Re: [EXTERNAL] Some braille references

Are we talking about “auto-boxing” when going from presentation to
Nemeth? This seems to converge with what Deyan was suggesting as a
“minimum structure” but, as this example shows, there’s a whole
good deal of uncertainty in the automatic recognition…

Maybe a good idea is to find a way to let the user recognise in a
supported fashion that the boundaries are like this or that. There are
many cases where the boundaries of a big-operator are not clear from
reading the formula alone except with subtle spacing hints.

paul