Make testsuite usable for non browser applications

From: Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 21:50:26 +0100
To: www-math@w3.org
Hi,

ODF uses MathML 2.0 for mathematical content. For Apache OpenOffice and
for LibreOffice, ODF is the native format. I'm going to improve them in
regard to mathematical content. I want to use the testsuite from
http://www.w3.org/Math/testsuite/. I found, that the .mml files do not
have a namespace in their root math element. That makes it inconvenient
to use them. I need to add xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML" in
each case.

Therefore I ask you to provide the .mml files with included namespace. A
separate testsuite without any html environments is desirable.

Kind regards
Regina