Re: [Entities-last-call] - bfsfit glyphs

Hi David,

On 18/11/2009, at 8:15 PM, David Carlisle wrote:

>> The glyphs shown as examples for sans serif bold italic look as if
>> they're from the regular weight:
>
> It's 10 years ago and I'm not sure I have the sources, but I did
> tweak the metafont parameters taking a creative merge of the bold,
> slanted  and sans serif parameters  to come up with a bold sans serif
> slanted. Perhaps I wasn't creative enough, I agree it could be
> more bold.

It wasn't the absolute weight that I was worried about, just that it
looked like the same glyphs were being used for normal weight slanted
sans serif as well.

> I recently discarded my script and bold script glyphs (which were
> identical) and replaced them with glyphs derived from the stix beta.
> perhaps I should do the same here?

The results would certainly look better; not the end of the world
either way, of course :)

-- Will