RE: xmlparse.dll included in libwww distribution

As far as I remember, I've sent the xml*.dll files compiled without
debug information to Jose. (By the way, precompiled version of libwww
now includes these files)
If not, I could send it without any problem. Jose, could you please
commit them?

Kind regards,

Vladimir.
Vladimir Kozlov, IDM, Ltd.