Re: xmlparse.dll included in libwww distribution

I agree with you about source fragmentation.  The expat distribution
includes precomiled Win32 binaries and libraries.  So if those were the
proper release versions, then they could be included in the libwww
distribution.  In the interim, you could compile the release versions
yourself, and include them in your distribution.

Joel

At 08:41 AM 1/13/00 -0800, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen wrote:
>Copying source code trees often leads to fragmentation which is bad. The
>expat dll was originally included in order to make the bootstrap easier
>for libwww people but maybe the expat package has changed since. Jose,
>Vladimir, and others, what do you think?
>
>Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,
>mailto:frystyk@microsoft.com
>
>> I recompiled the code for release and this fixed it.  I still think
>this
>> should be included in the next release of expat, however, since libwww
>only
>> ships the Win32 executables for expat and not the source.

Joel DeYoung
Maple Ridge, BC, Canada
joel@deyoung.net
http://joel.deyoung.net