Re: Jigsaw in general - why not?

hello,

well, in my opinion, you should use jigsaw if you have certain
requirements. For example if you want to be able to - rapidly - change
something in the way your web server handle things. because it is written
in java, it is both fast and easy to customize. If you compare its perf
with another web server, running natively, and not interpreted, it should
be lower. Jigsaw has costs and benefits.

what do you thing.

personally, I want a proxy server that I am able to customize totally. Here
it is, and I wouldn't figure out another product...

Stan