RE: Jigsaw in general - why not?

Its also easy to run on Windows95 (and NT and most UNIXes) and so provides an easy way to work on servlets in a workgroup
environment (and do development at home and bring the code in and have a reasonable expectation of success); I use Jigsaw for that
purpose.  It also provides me with a personal web server at work when I need one.

Have fun! - Bob

--
Bob Hays                           "Discipline is never an end in
181 W. Madison                      itself, only a means to an end."

http://www.scode.webprovider.com