From: Richard Dunne [mailto:richarddunnebsc@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 11:39 AM
To: www-international@w3.org
Subject: Directional text attribute RTL

In the W3 documentation on authoring with Right to Left scripts, the explanation shows the difference between authoring with RTL and LTR.  In section 3.1 Working with markup, Fig1 shows Markup being rearranged in LTR source code.  Fig 2 shows markup rearranged in RTL source code.
Fig1 shows two attributes, the class attribute with value myclass in double quotes "myclass", followed by the title attribute where its value is paragraph content written in Arabic Text in double quotes: title="Arabic Text".
Fig2 seemingly shows three attributes, p which I am guessing means paragraph equals Arabic Text in double quotes: "Arabic Text"=p,
class equals myclass in double quotes: class="myclass" and title on its own, not equal to anything.
It doesn't look right or make sense.  Can someone take a look at it and verify it is correct.  http://www.w3.org/TR/i18n-html-tech-bidi/#ri20060625.102000852

Sincerely,

Richard Dunne.