I18N WG and TPAC: Meeting cancelled [I18N-ACTION-262]

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 19:06:46 +0000
To: www International <www-international@w3.org>, "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
All,

The Internationalization Working Group has decided [1] to cancel our formal meeting at this year's TPAC [2] due to a lack of attendance. Working group members and observers are still encouraged to go to TPAC and interact with other groups. Richard Ishida will be at TPAC: please introduce yourself to him. He'll be coordinating any informal meetings and discussions.

Thanks,

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-international/2013JulSep/0197.html

[2] http://www.w3.org/2013/tpac

Addison Phillips