RE: Comments on Best Practices for Authoring HTML: RTL Scripts (Editorial comments only; was "Comments on Best Practices for Authoring HTML: RTL Scripts")

Thanks also for these comments.   New version viewable at
http://www.w3.org/International/docs/bp-html-bidi/

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead