Re: Java I18N

Hi Dave,

Take a look at the _real_ definition of the language tags and xml:lang,
which is RFC 4647. For a good intro, see:

   http://www.w3.org/International/articles/language-tags/Overview.en.php

RFC 4647 incorporates more than just the language and country codes into
tags. One of the types of subtags is the "script" subtag. In your
particular case, the script subtag "Brai" represents Braille.

You might very well tags English braille texts as "en-Brai". US variants
would be "en-Brai-US". British variants would be "en-Brai-GB". The Moon
variation can be dealt with in two ways:

1. Private use code: "en-Brai-x-moon"

2. Registration with IANA (see RFC 4647) would allow it as a variant
subtag, making either of these valid:

   en-Brai-moonw  // variants starting with a letter must be at least 5
in length
   en-Brai-GB-moonw

Thanks,

Addison