Re: section/heading reformulation

My interpretation may be way off but this is how I understand it:

Everything following a heading is related to that heading until
another heading of the same rank is discovered.

There are two types of sections, explicit (using <section>) and
implied. So for example:
<h>heading 1</h>
<section>
including other sections and headings are related to the previous heading</p>