Re: Admin, filter this guy off!!!

If you use Mac OS X Mail, you can set up a rule to filter out specific
senders.

If you use Windows Outlook (not sure about Express), you can set up a
rule to filter out specific senders.

If you use a different client, you *should* be able to set up a rule
... but I'm not sure, because I only use these two (Outlook at work and
Mail at home)

Alternatively, you may consider giving SpamFire a try: I just installed
it, set to "Merciless" mode (I like that it has a mode named
"Merciless"), and I'll see how it does. (It was part of Ten for X --
Mac OS X, that is -- but it was available for Windows, too).

Kurtis