Re: a new value for <title> and other meta tags

Hi

On Thu 22-Aug-2002 at 01:48:50AM +0300, Sampo Syreeni wrote:

> I don't see why a page, having a primary language, would need to
> incorporate multiple titles in different languages.

I agree with this and this is how I set web sites up. However, Dublin
Core does allow the <dc:title> element to be repeated for different
language versions, and what if someone wanted to put all the
translations linked to from here into one page:

  http://www.unicode.org/unicode/standard/WhatIsUnicode.html

HTTP Content-Language can have multiple languages.

Chris

--
Chris Croome                               <chris@webarchitects.co.uk>
everything else                               http://chris.croome.net/