RE: Q/Sugestion about XHTML

This isn't a viable option if you need multiple forms within a table, which
was implied by the original post, and is often a requirement (albeit largely
for presentational purposes)

I always just wrap the <tr>'s in question with my <form> tags, maintaining
at least valid tag containment, though every validator still complains that
a <form> tag can't appear within a <table> element:

	<form>
	</form>
	<form>
	</form>