RE: Style sheets not in HTML 3.2

Absolutely not; I was referring to the STYLE attribute which allows
direct embedding of style properties, as described in the HTML Style
Embedding draft proposal.  CLASS is still a linking mechanism... but
CLASS may be useful outside of stylesheets, which is why I did not
mention it, although I probably should have.  Donning my flameproof
vest, the bits that would probably have to be in the DTD for stylesheets
would include:

the <STYLE> tag (for containing stylesheets)
the CLASS and ID attributes on all tags (for linking stylesheet
selectors)
the STYLE attribute on all tags (for directly embedding style
properties)
the <LINK> tag would also have to support REL=STYLESHEET.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com
-[-