Re: XHTML Modularization 1.1: errors in XML schema drivers for XHTML Basic 1.1 and XHTML 1.1

Just to follow up on my last mail:  I know that those driver files are
included in the distribution.  That is an error.  The are NOT supposed
to be there.  I am submitting a last call comment about that right now
so they are removed.

Sorry for the confusion.