Forefox + Xforms | was: itemset

Sebastian and all,

Thanks for the feedback it's finally working with FormFaces' last version.

I still would like to ask another question.

I installed Firefox 1.5 (on Gentoo) + XForms extension, but it doesn't
seem to work as expected.
When I try the examples on http://www.mozilla.org/projects/xforms/
the pages just render as they did before I installed the Xforms
extension. Is there something else I need to do to activate it?

Thanks again,

Nico.