Re: New file format names

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 6:06 PM, Thomas Lord<lord@emf.net> wrote:
> Given that there is no connection between
> EOTL and EOTC, we should drop the XOR and
> MTX bits, change the magic number, and make
> sure that no EOTC processor accidentally mistakes
> an EOTL file as something it can render.

Dude.  Seriously.  Drop it.  Your 'suggestions' have no supported
reasoning behind them, and are transparently intended to convince
people that EOTL shouldn't be used at all.

Treating your email like an actual suggestion, rather than a troll:
That would defeat the entire purpose of EOTL (or whatever we call it).

~TJ