RE: EOT & DMCA concerns

> From: www-font-request@w3.org [mailto:www-font-request@w3.org] On
> Behalf Of Tab Atkins Jr.

> That's harder to spin, and spin seems to be what Hakon was objecting to.

Well, if all Hakon has left is objecting to highly dubious and extremely hypothetical
marketing spin scenarios involving Microsoft, a format authors don't use because
it will remain proprietary and font vendor rebates for the use of said unwanted format,
then I'd argue that either this proposal is in excellent shape or...he has mellowed quite
a bit lately...Either way I can't complain :)