RE: I expect all foundries to start offering web font licenses within 6 months.

Sunday, July 19, 2009 <sylvaing@microsoft.com
>Correction and clarification: Hakon is right, WEFT itself does still
require this input.

I don't think so. Check again. WEFT's interface is weird and can mislead.
I've created EOT's simply by specifying a domain name. No scanning of web
pages required. You can also list drive letters and folders on the local
system in case you're creating a Hyper-Text Application or similar app,
also.

On the other hand, in WEFT's defense, the scanning feature can be useful,
there are circumstances where one would want to finely subset for a
particular page.

Cheers,

Rich