Re: I expect all foundries to start offering web font licenses within 6 months.

I do not have the background to address the technical issues that are
being discussed/disputed in this thread, but I can safely say that
Ascender does not represent the intentions or the strategies of the
rest of the type design and vending industry.

Regards,

Rich Roat