Crossposting to www-style (RE: What's an em)

Karlsson Kent - keka writes:
> (I don't dare cc www-style, since that seems to
> cause multiple copies on each of those lists.)

Sorry, if that happened, it was probably my fault.

But cross-posting is a problem, since many people that reply are on
only one of the two lists, and their messages therefor do not show up
on the other list. (They get sent to me instead, and I can decide to
forward them.)

Bert, the www-style list maintainer
  http://www.w3.org/people/bos/                              W3C/INRIA