RE: What's an em

I'm not sure of the implications of that.  And, most importantly,
I want something that is EASY to understand for everyone, so that
web page authors use it.  If it's too tricky or errorprone, then
it will not be used.  I find font-size-adjust to be both too hard
to understand (ratio, what ratio?), and the above makes it more
tricky still.  'font-size ex-height <the size asked for>' is
straight-forward and easy to teach and understand. (I know
it's not nirvana, never will be, never claimed it would be.)

		Kind regards
		/kent k