RE: the alternative?

On Thu, 22 Aug 1996, Bill Hill wrote:
[snip]

> While you're there, check out the amazing Web pages in our CSS Gallery, put
> together using CSS1 style sheets. To view them, you'll need Microsoft
> Internet Explorer 3.0 (the only browser currently supporting CSS). You'll

 [snip]

Actually, there are several CSS implementations currently available.
emacs-w3, for example, supports fonts and colors under XEmacs, not to
mention fairly accurate parsing. Lexicon supports colors and font styles.
Arena, of course, supports a large portion of CSS. I must say, though,
that MSIE is the most *complete* browser supporting CSS, although emacs-w3
actually has a better CSS implementation in my opinion.