Re: Change to Attr interface in light of XPath

On Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:28:56 -0800, you wrote:

>I still feel like it's a bit strange that you can now get things back from
>browser XPath queries that you can't treat as Nodes.

Having "grown up" with XPath and the DOM via MSXML, I can understand
that feeling. At the same time, however, I always thought that it was
weird that the DOM was defined in such a way that so many properties and
methods were "n/a" on so many objects. It always felt to me that
shoehorning everything into Node was convenience at the expense of
sensibility.

-Steve Schafer