Re: Change to Attr interface in light of XPath

I still feel like it's a bit strange that you can now get things back from
browser XPath queries that you can't treat as Nodes. Instead of checking
nodeType, you just have to do other things with it, or re-write all of your
queries. I don't think the majority of people see a huge benefit from this
change, so the loss of consistency between multiple technologies doesn't
make much sense to me.

What do we need to do to have ownerElement added back to Attr? Do I need to
file a bug somewhere?

Justin