Re: CSS Properties

On Mon, 2011-07-25 at 18:46 -0600, gkaur@gurpreetkaur.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The following Properties needs to be changed..
>
> Color:
> As per the specifications-> it's a foreground color of an element's
> text content. Basically, it's a text color. This should be called as
> text-color. This will be consistent with your other text
> properties(text-align etc..).

That's way too late for that. 'color' has been around for more than 10
years now and has plenty of deployment.

> Orphans & Widow:
>
> This should be renamed or removed. Have some respect for those people.
> I am sure you can come up with better names.

Those words have been specific meanings when applied to pages...

[[
a first line (as of a paragraph) separated from its related text and
appearing at the bottom of a printed page or column
]]
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/orphan

[[
a single usually short last line (as of a paragraph) separated from its
related text and appearing at the top of a printed page or column
]]
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/widow

Philippe