Re: [DOMCore] minor wording problem for Document.importNode()

On Sat, 02 Jul 2011 20:00:21 -0700, João Eiras <joao.eiras@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Cloning Document and DocumentType using cloneNode is supported in all
> major browsers. importNode however, should not allow Document to be
> imported, because a document can't be owned by another. A DocumentType
> can though.

Fixed. Apart from throwing an exception for documents importNode is
identical to cloneNode at this point. I guess that is fine for now and
appears to match implementations.

I also made the /deep/ argument optional.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/