Re: Re: FW: FW: XQuery WG Comments on DOM Level 3

Christian,

Thanks for the note. There is not yet a draft of the JSR 255 spec available, and I actually expect
that it will be several months before a draft is publicly available. I agree that it would be unlikely
that a Java API would apply to (many?) other programming languages, but is it possible that
other languages' APIs might have a similar "look and feel"?

Thanks again,
   Jim

Jim Melton
Oracle Corp.
(Normal email unavailable; hence the strange signature)