Re: DOMC Test Suite

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002 20:50:53 -0600
"Curt Arnold" <carnold@houston.rr.com> wrote:

> > This does look pretty freaky. I don't know dirt about XSLT. If I line
> > everything up how much are you willing to help with the stylesheet?
>
> If you can post a few hand-ported C versions of Java tests, we can probably
> knock it out in a couple of iterations.

See attached. Notice that the Check library's START_TEST macros make
the individual test case functions static so they cannot be compiled in
separate files. So I think I want to just genereate .h files and generate
a master .h that #includes them all. That should make the stylesheet
easier too.

I'm running through the stylesheet right now and I have added my Ant
target but of course this is going to fail big-time when I try to run
it. Let's see....

Thanks for the great instructions,
Mike

--