Re: Defining exotic objects in IDL, HTML, or both?

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 9:11 AM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl> wrote:
> But let me try to write some prose and put that in a repository so we
> have an idea of what the end result could be. That would hopefully
> also make it easier to think through "what if we did X instead".

I created https://github.com/annevk/html-cross-origin-objects which
describes Location. I am pretty confident I can handle
WindowProxy/Window in a similar way and hopefully make them share a
bunch of the algorithms. I opened a pull request for where I want to
deviate behavior from what was originally specified.

Would be great if everyone could review this approach and open issues
as appropriate.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/