Re: URL Collaboration Work (was: Sam Ruby is co-Editor of URL spec)

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 16:23:33 +0100
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>, "Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM" <lehors@us.ibm.com>, "Michael Champion (MS OPEN TECH)" <Michael.Champion@microsoft.com>
On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 4:05 PM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
> Anne seems to have come to the conclusion that "the
> moment a non-W3C document enters W3C space, it can no longer be developed
> outside the W3C".  I see nothing that supports that conclusion.

I continue to dislike that you keep quoting me out of context without
asking for clarification from me first.

The condition you're missing is that it would be the same person
editing the document. I cannot edit X inside and outside the W3C
simultaneously. Which is one of the now many reasons why the WHATWG
follows "Hypothetical" #1, without it really being hypothetical.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/