Re: registering the "up" link relation in new link-relations registry

Thanks, Noah.

Michael, can you get a sense of the HTML WG if they're OK with keeping the wording the same, and just adding a note referring to the HTML5 spec for HTML-specific implications?

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/