Re: HTML+RDFa Heartbeat Draft publishing request

Julian Reschke wrote:
> Lachlan Hunt wrote:
>> And because Microdata is for describing semantics of documents, it is
>> also covered by:
>>
>> "A language evolved from HTML4 for describing the semantics of
>> documents and applications on the World Wide Web. This will be a
>> complete specification, not a delta specification."
>
> That's an interesting thought, but of course would apply to RDFa as well.

Indeed, it would.  And if I thought RDFa was an appropriate solution, I
would be arguing for its inclusion.  But I don't support it, and
personally I think it should be dropped entirely.  But arguing this
point doesn't seem particularly fruitful; it seems best to just let the
market sort it out.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/