Re: table summary

Hi, Laura:

PF will be looking at a draft response at this week's telecon. We'll be
asking for summary to be restored as per previous email from Al.

The short version -- We could reinvent it, but there are more pressing
issues for a11y in HTML 5 where we do not yet have solutions. So, we're
disinclined to reinvent this particular wheel at this particular time.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;
		sip:janina@CapitalAccessibility.Com