Re: +1 and argumentation style (was Re: Things in HTML that I disagree with (Was: evidence of harm))

On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 14:04 +0200, Danny Ayers wrote:
> Sorry to be a little trollish, but I do think there is value in +1s
> beyond polling. If I see a +1 to an opinion, and I trust the +1er's
> opinion on related matters, I am more likely to trust the +1'd
> opinion.

Indeed, but it can clutter up the mailing lists so.

Perhaps all messages that pass through W3C's listserv should have "plus
1" and "minus 1" voting links appended to the end?

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>