Re: Publishing Offline Web Applications

On Thu, 29 May 2008 00:15:23 +0200, Jules Clement-Ripoche <jules@w3.org>
wrote:
> As it seems to be a first public working draft, I think I'll also need
> the domain leader (Chris Lilley) approval for publication and the
> shortname.

Actually, it's a Working Group Note. When I looked at the requirements
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/online_xslt/xslt?xmlfile=http://www.w3.org/2005/08/01-transitions.html&xslfile=http://www.w3.org/2005/08/transitions.xsl&docstatus=wg-note-tr
I couldn't find anything that suggested we needed domain leader approval.

However, if that is indeed the case, could you take care of that Mike?

> We can reasonably aim it to be out either on Friday 30th or Monday 2nd
> if that suits you.
> Please go ahead and update the editor draft in this direction so I can
> move it to TR space and provide me a link to approvals asap.

I made it ready for Friday:

   http://dev.w3.org/html5/offline-webapps/

Kind regards,

--